Tuesday, May 17, 2005

illustrationfriday: NOURISHMENT



This week's Illustration Friday topic gave me two bouts of inspiration! Not only was I motivated to actually sit down with my son tonight to do some drawing, but I also, for the first time in forever-and-a-day, got my pencils out. It's funny in this day and age how we have pens, markers, textas, paints, and anything else you can think of to create imagery, and oh so often the good ol' pencils get left out in the dark...

Anyway, you can see that my drawing skills aren't the greatest, but I still like having a bit of fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Hi from another Aussie.

I don't think that it is important if your drawing skills are the greatest or not - they are very good, by the way. What is important is that you have had a go and keep at it. The time that you spent with your little boy makes this even more special.

Thanks for sharing.

Tue May 17, 08:09:00 PM  
Blogger isay said...

hi brendan,

your drawing and story is also beautiful. actually, i like the ant especially! have a nice day.

Tue May 17, 11:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home